Important Information please read this page in Full
What to expect from Essential Therapies By Susane Lackovic.
- If it is my first visit to your home, a bit of paperwork will be required (Health History/Treatment plan), so I plan on arriving 15-20 minutes early.
- I do not travel to hotels.
- I do require a few things for your treatment. I need a room with plenty of space for a massage table with room to walk around, an electrical outlet to facilitate the heating elements for the table, access to a sink to wash hand before and after your session.
- Please remember that each appointment is precisely timed. If you arrive late, your treatment time may be shortened. If this happens, I will try to accommodate you, but I cannot guarantee your full service time. You will be charged for your scheduled service as booked. If you do not show for a booked appointment then the fee of half the intended service will be charged.
- Due to personal health issues I will only render professional massage services in a smoke free environment. Thank you for your understanding.
- If I arrive and you have been drinking or under the influences of illegal substances, massage therapy is contraindicated and I will not render service, and you will be charged for half the price of intended service plus mileage.
- I respectfully decline the acceptance of tips. I would rather you use your funds to rebook another session.
- Cash, Check, and Credit Cards are gladly accepted.
- Personal Checks are accepted, but there will be a $25.00 minimum fee for all returned checks.
- Guests under 18 years are not permitted to receive services without a parent or guardian present at all times.
- Special Events scheduling is available upon request.
Because mobile services are reserved for you, you are required to cancel your service 24 hours in advance by calling (814) 572-7664. I require to take credit card information to reserve appointments by first time client or a group. If no notice is given or client fails to appear for appointment, I reserve the right to charge a 50% cancellation fee of the intended scheduled services, plus mileage to your credit card.
Massage Therapy Contraindications
I humbly ask that if you are ill, with fever, infection, contagion, or have been on a prescription antibiotic for less than three days that you call to reschedule you appointment.
I also humbly request that clients update their medical histories regularly with me to ensure proper care is given.
Massage guests should be aware that certain medical conditions can render massage therapy, or certain upgrades to be contraindicated.
If I arrive and you have been drinking or under the influences of illegal substances, massage therapy is contraindicated and I will not render service, and you will be charged for half the price of intended service plus mileage.
If a guest is unsure if they can receive massage therapy then they are urged to speak with their doctor for a medical release form, or ask to consult with me over the phone before scheduling an appointment.